Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fall Home Decor - Wood Blocks with mambi

I LOVE decorating for fall. Don't you? I really don't decorate much for Halloween...just outside with some spiders, webs, crows, and maybe a few bats. Inside the house, I love to warm the rooms up with autumn colors, leaves, pumpkins, and anything I can find or alter to bring the season to life.

Today I have a super easy and fun fall project to share with you. The best part... I started with some old wood blocks I had in my "leftover bin" in the garage. (I have an old crate sitting in the garage to collect scrap wood from various projects my Hubby or I have worked on.) 




Here is a list of materials I used:

Old wood blocks
white paint 
white doilies
twine
small wood finials
mambi SHEETS - Mixed Media, Gold Rush & Straight to the Heart
mambi Fall Leaves Die Cuts
mambiSTICKS Large Alphas - Gold

I really love how they turned out! 
If you want to see the steps I took to make this fun fall home project, please come visit the me & my BIG ideas right HERE!



Happy Creating!


1 comment: