Friday, December 6, 2013

Quick & Easy Holiday Card


Here is a super quick & easy card I made using the me & my BIG ideas CARDS in an INSTANT. Seriously, so super easy!

I don't know about you, but I love making my own cards for Christmas, birthdays, or what ever the occasion may be. (DIY wedding card) It just means a wee bit more to the recipient when things have a homemade touch. The mambi cards make everything so easy.

All I did was fold the patterned paper (already sized & perforated) in half, use some scraps from the large 12 x 12 mambi pack to run horizontally, then placed a card from one of the CARDS in an INSTANT pack right on top. I did add some black paper behind to help it pop off the page. I hole punched the top and added some decorative twine. Finally, I made a few of those darling snowflakes stand out by adding a white puffy snowflake sticker (mambi STICKS). Too cute!


On the inside, I didn't want it to be plain white, so I glued a piece of the pretty aqua paper to the bottom. Then I placed the matching card on top. I slipped doilies under the card on the top & bottom. Now, it's done and ready to be given to someone special.

It really was quick and easy! :)
Come see my card on the me & my BIG ideas blog right HERE!

Next time I will share a mixed media Christmas card. It will be a little more messy (yay!), but who doesn't love some paint on their hands!?

Happy Creating,

1 comment:

  1. very cute card ideas ! this year i am going for e-cards. but i like the idea to photograph crafted cards to then upload and send around ; ) an easy and quick way to reach ALL your beloved ones digitally !
    this is one of these many sites, where you can upload: https://www.christmasstories.smart.com/en/ie/

    x Karen

    ReplyDelete