Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Inspired Layout

Ten years ago today I became the luckiest girl in the world and married my best friend!! Isn't he the cutest!? I feel so blessed to go through this crazy life with him. He is a wonderful Dad, sweet supporter, the best smile maker, funny, silly, brilliant... I am sure he would loooove it if I kept on going...but, I'll save that for later. :)

Today I am sharing a love inspired 12 x 12 layout.


All the paper used (except for the white card stock) is from the me & my BIG ideas Kraft Wedding 12x12 paper pad. I love that this pad has lots of neutral patterns in it. I wanted something black, gray, and white with pops of color. Ohhhh, and a bit of bling too! Look at that fun, sparkling love heart!! SO fabulous. It is actually cut from one of the mambi specialty cards.


The added black droplets were made with watered down black acrylic. I don't have black ink, but doing it this way always works for me.


I also had to add a doily and vellum to the mambi paper. I just can't seem to get away from using these two. I may be slightly obsessed. I use them ALL the time! I think I need to kick it up a notch and at least throw some paint on them or something! Maybe I can stencil on the vellum....hmmmm, maybe next time. Stay tuned!

I hope you are having a wonderful week full of love and blessings. I am off to go get ready for our little anniversary celebration. 

Happy Creating!


1 comment: