Monday, March 24, 2014

Adorable Dry Erase Board - Mambi Monday



It always feels good to get a little praise, right? I wanted to celebrate little "happy moments" here at my house and thought a changeable dry erase board would be perfect. 

I knew the new me & my BIG ideas jumbo stickers would be perfect. These stickers are SO much fun. The package I have called Inspirational, had this circular High Five sticker that I fell in love with. It was perfect! (You can find these cute jumbos at Michaels or in the mambi shop.)

I grabbed a $1 frame from my stash. It was already painted a really fun, bright aqua. I found a grid patterned paper in the Cool Kid mambi 12 x 12 paper stack. I used a strip of red paper with silver stars along the top to anchor the sticker. I peeled off the sticker and laid it down. Put everything back into the frame and I was done. SO fast! SO stinkin' cute! It took maybe 10 minutes, which in my book makes it even better. :)

Now, I (or anyone else in my family) can grab a dry erase marker and spread a little praise in our house. Of course we like to tell each other all the time. But, it's just a wee bit more exciting to write it down. 

So, GO...go right now and make your own!
Spread some praise. :)
Happy Creating!!

2 comments:

  1. SO so so adorable! And of course you had a teal frame just lying around ;) I love it!
    And I want to apologize for taking so long to get back to you - believe it or not, I had more computer troubles and am now just getting back for real! xoxo

    ReplyDelete