Friday, September 27, 2013

Exciting News! me & my BIG ideas Design Team


Look at that!
I am so super excited to announce that I have been chosen as one of the new members of the me & my BIG ideas DesignTeam! I feel very honored to be in the company of these creative ladies above. I can't wait to share various artsy projects, scrapbook layouts, Project Life spreads, mixed media canvases, art journal pages, etc using fun mambi goodies. I will be sharing all kinds of inspiring goodness right here on Sadie Inspired as well as my Instagram & Pinterest. Come say "Hi!" I would love for you to come follow along. 



Remember this fun up-cycled canvas made with a mambi 4x6 POCKET PAGES card & the packaging?  You can read all about it right HERE.  I am looking forward to creating more goodies very soon!

Happy Creating Friends,

2 comments:

  1. Jen!!! I've been a bad blog friend here. I haven't visited you for quite some time. But I guess my visit is so worth it. I'm equally happy for you! You are given the opportunity to showcase your talents. Good luck and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So glad to have you on the mambi team and can't wait to see what you create! I'm drooling over all your mixed media canvas'!!!!

    ReplyDelete