Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Problem and Solution

Problem...
A wee bit of creative mojo loss and a big, blank, white page staring at me.

Solution....
Grab a sweet little pencil and sketch away. Remember to go for it. 
Don't be afraid to put the lines down. Play!!
Work fast and don't think about it too much.
Have fun and use that imagination to create something whimsical...
a big eyed girl perhaps?


Then throw down some of that color with yummy 
Caran D'ache crayons and Inktense pencils. 
Channel all that inspiration...
(Thank you Traci, Danielle, Tam, Kylie, Kristin, Mystele, Jennibellie, & so many more!)
& quiet my inner critic.
Just have fun. Don't care about the crooked eyes...imperfect is beautiful. :)


Snap some pictures with my iPhone to capture it and she is done.
Well, for now. 
I'll be back to add more. 
But, for now...she makes me smile. :)


What is making you smile today?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have the magical touch Jen! And what makes me smile today, hmmm as of now, I arrived at work early and I am reading inspiring posts from bloggers like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile. And I know what you mean about the magic of just picking up the pencil and playing.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your big eyed girl has made me smile today...Beautiful work Jen!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete