Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Around Here

Two more days...are you ready?
I have a few more things to do, but the countdown is on around here. 
I can barely contain my kiddies. :)

The candy is out, baking is about to begin, Christmas music is playing, jammies & slippers are common, hot cocoa is brewing, feet are deep in wrapping paper, and hearts are resting on the true meaning of Christmas. 

Here is what it looks like around here lately...

 Book page ornaments

 Christmas music on the guitar

 Sweet birthday wishes

 Snuggles from my Love

 Isn't she cute!?


 The Nutcracker with my little dancer

Kraft paper wrapping

Yarn wrapped Christmas Trees

Gingerbread party with my Besties and their family

What does it look like around you?? 
I'd love the hear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment