Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday & Free Shipping!


 Hi everybody! 
I hope you had a beautiful weekend.
I just wanted to let you know that from now until Christmas, everything in my new shop will ship for FREE to the US & Canada. 
Plus, I have reduced rates for everywhere else!
Not just today - Cyber Monday - but, all the way to Christmas! :) 

I will continue to stock my shop through the month of December, so come back as many times as you'd like! I am currently working on new necklaces, magnets, canvases of all sizes, ornaments, and sweet little peg dolls. So cute!


Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful!! I LOVE your photographs and post - it's all so pretty!
    Thank you too for your congratulations - so cool that you saw it out! And thank you for sharing it with me ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete