Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I am Being Interviewed by Jennibellie Studio!

 
I am so excited!
I am being interviewed today over at Jennibellie Studio. :)
I know you all know her blog, fabulous artwork, amazing creations from recycled materials, and YouTube videos. If you don't...you need to go there right now! You will love her. I am a huge Jennibellie fan, so I was very flattered when she asked me to be a part of her new series Tell All Tuesday.

I would LOVE for you to come read my interview



Happy, Happy Tuesday!
Click on the picture below to be whisked away to my interview!



4 comments:

  1. I read your interview and loved it. I am so inspired by your creativity and passion. We are blessed by your talent and passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over to follow you after reading all about you on Jennibellie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,

    Wow, your interview was so good. I loved it. Not only are you a talented artist, you are also great with words. You could also write and illustrate a book at the same time! Maybe a children's book on the horizon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read it and loved it Jen! Congratulations, your bloggy friend here is so proud and happy for you. Clap! Clap! Clap!

    ReplyDelete