Saturday, May 31, 2014

Prepping for The Summer of Color 4

I can believe that on Monday, The Summer of Color 4 hosted by the very talented Kristin at Twinkle, Twinkle is beginning! Seriously, the fourth year! I say that because first of all, it seems crazy that I have had a blog that long.
:)



So this weekend I am preparing for the color goodness to begin. If you don't know about the SOC, it is a free 6 week event where each week there is a fabulous color challenge. (Info about it RIGHT HERE) I was not sure how I wanted to complete each week's challenge. So I just started pulling out a couple different choices. I vowed to myself that I would not buy anything new to house all my creative play in. I had to use what I had!! 

Hmmmm...an altered book, chipboard mini album, loose watercolor paper, a spiral journal, junk journal. It took me a bit to finally decide and I can't promise that I won't change my mind either. Come back when SOC4 kicks off to see what I decided!! :)



Summer of Color is really fun and I have enjoyed the past 3 years.  Here are a few pictures from the past.

 Read about it HERE


Read about it HERE

Read about it HERE

These are just a few from The Summer of Color 2. The great thing about this event is that Kristin welcomes all kinds of creativity - mixed media, scrapbooking, card making, jewelry, ATCs, photography, art journaling... anything really!! Plus, a little added bonus - there are giveaways each week. It is going to be so ridiculously fun! COME join the COLOR FUN if you haven't already!  

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you Jen! And it wouldn't be a Summer of Color without you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete